FRESH FROM FLORIDA RECIPE: Learn How to Make Florida Avocado and Egg Bake – Delicious!
By Space Coast Daily // August 3, 2019
Bake stuffed avocados for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg reaches the desired doneness
ABOVE VIDEO: Learn how to make Florida avocado and egg bake from Fresh From Florida.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Learn how to make Florida avocado and egg bake from Fresh from Florida.
• 2 Florida avocados
• 4 eggs
• ½ cup grated cheese (your favorite)
• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• Cut each avocado in half and remove the seed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut a small slice on the bottom of each avocado half to create a flat surface so they won’t roll.
• Crack an egg into each avocado half where the seed was. Season the top of the avocado and egg with salt and pepper to taste. Evenly add the shredded cheese to the top of each avocado.
• Bake stuffed avocados for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg reaches the desired doneness. Remove avocados from oven and serve with toast.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS