The RuneScape Bosses Ranking for Beginners
By Space Coast Daily // February 23, 2020
If you have ever played RuneScape in your life, you probably met some bosses. If you just starting to play this game – this list of bosses will come in handy.
In this article, we will learn in detail how to deal with various RuneScape creatures. To start with, let’s look at the.
It is essential to remember that there are some bosses you can meet for free. For other creatures make sure to have some runescape gold so that to avoid troubles that can be caused by them.
1. Extremely hard: you have to be flawless, know all mechanics and make good damage to the boss (Nex, Solak, Telos).
2. Challenging: you have to know all mechanics and make good damage (Kalphite Queen, Kree’ara, Corporeal Beast, K’ril Tsutsaroth).
3. Medium-Hard: you have to know some mechanics (especially killing and punishing ones) and just do decent damage (Daganoth Kings, Vet`ion, General Graardor).
4. Normal: you have to know some mechanics and just do some damage (Black Stone Dragon, Verac, Magister Boss).
5. Easy: just make some damage, eat food and know minimal mechanics (Hallowvale’s Queen).
6. Very Easy: just make some damage and eat food (King Black Dragon, Giant Mole).
The bosses of Elite Dungeons are not so hard to deal with. They just take a little time and you need to know some of the mechanics to properly kill them. Otherwise, you will be instantly killed or be heavily punished. As soon as you know how to avoid frequent mistakes, you should be fine.
The Most Profitable Bosses
Despite enjoying the game itself, many players are seeking to get some profit from killing bosses. Well, you might do well if paying your attention to the most profitable bosses in the game.
If to rank the list of top-10 profitable bosses in RuneScape III, it will probably look as follows:
10. Vindicta (8 million per hour);
11. Rots (8.5 million per hour);
12. Gregorovich (9 million per hour);
13. Nex (9 million per hour);
14. The Magister (11 million per hour);
15. Araxxor (14 million per hour);
16. Vorago (12-26 million per hour);
17. Solak (30 million per hour);
18. Nex (36 million per hour);
19. Telos (20-40 million per hour).
As you may already know, some bosses require less preparation, while others are possible to kill only in a team. However, the more difficult it is to damage him – the more profit you may get. Start from the very beginning and move slowly to the top-bosses.
Do not forget to boost your skills and experience by mastering them every day. We believe that this is the only way to get to the top.
What are the most dangerous bosses from your perspective? What difficulties do you have while dealing with them? Do not hesitate to share your worries with us in the comments.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS