BREAKING: Trump Administration Suspends All Travel From Europe For 30-Days Due to Coronavirus

By  //  March 11, 2020

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

ABOVE VIDEO: Trump announces a 30-day travel ban to Europe.

(FOX NEWS) – The Trump administration will suspend travel from European countries to the United States for 30 days as the fast-spreading coronavirus continues to grow.

The measure will go into effect at midnight Friday, Trump said during a nationally televised message from the White House on Wednesday. He said the “strong but necessary” restrictions would not apply to the United Kingdom.

As the coronavirus continues to spread worldwide, the U.S. and many other nations have enacted tough measures to contain the illness, including barring foreign visitors from countries ravaged by the outbreak.

The Trump administration so far has barred travelers from mainland China, where the virus originated last December, and Iran, which also has seen a spike in infections, from entering the United States.

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE ON FOX NEWS

World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak a Global PandemicRelated Story:
World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak a Global Pandemic

CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS

Leave a Comment