Fresh From Florida Recipe: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Purple Sweet Potato Salad
By Space Coast Daily // May 11, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe for Florida purple sweet potato salad.
- 1 pound Florida purple sweet potatoes, diced medium
- 2 ears Florida sweet corn, cut off cob
- 2 stalks Florida celery, chopped fine
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large pot gently boil potatoes until tender, about 10-12 minutes. (Do not bring to rolling boil). Remove from heat and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl combine potatoes, corn, celery, and scallions.
- Pour dressing over mixture and mix until combined. Garnish with more scallions if desired. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS