How to Download AppEven on iPhone
By Space Coast Daily // December 27, 2021
iOS users have loads of third-party app stores to choose from these days, not to mention the most secure mobile app store ever developed. Most of the alternatives were originally released to take the place of Cydia while jailbreaks were in short supply.
Now they are fast taking the place of the official app store given that they offer everything the official store doesn’t. That includes plenty of modified and tweaked content, working emulators, screen recorders and much more. All that is free to you without having to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad so keep reading to see how to get it.
How to Download AppEven:
Installing AppEven is simple to do and all you need is a good internet connection on your iPhone or iPad:
1. Using Safari Browser, open the linked AppEven download page
2. Tap a configuration profile and wait for it to download
3. Open your iOS Settings and tap the Profile Downloaded option
4. Tap Install and wait for the AppEven icon to appear on your home screen – the installation has been successful
How to Use AppEven:
AppEven is incredibly easy to use:
1. Launch AppEven from your home screen
2. You may see an Untrusted Developer error – open your iOS Settings
3. Tap General > Profiles and trust the AppEven profile
4. Close Settings and open AppEven again
5. Tap AppEven apps on the home page
6. Tap on an app or game and tap GET beside it
7. Follow the on-screen instructions and wait – when the app icon is on your home page, it is installed
What is AppEven?
AppEven is in the top three most popular third-party app stores in the world. By installing it, you gain access to tons of tweaked apps, modified games, and loads more cool content. You won’t find any of this in the official app store because Apple doesn’t allow modified content, especially that where in-app features have been unlocked, new features added, geo-restrictions gone and so much more. Even better, everything in AppEven is completely free to use.
Downloading AppEven gives you all these features:
■ Free to use
■ Easy to use
■ Plenty of tweaked and modified content
■ Updated regularly
■ Use AppEven to update your apps
■ Legal and safe to use
■ Doesn’t take up all your device resources
■ No jailbreak needed
■ No need to provide your Apple ID
■ Uses the same privacy standards as official apps do
How to Delete AppEven:
You can delete AppEven easily and there are two ways to do it:
Method 1: Delete the Profile
1. Go into Settings > General
2. Tap Profiles and tap AppEven
3. Tap on Delete Profile and come out of settings
Method 2: Delete the Icon
1. Find the long-press on the icon
2. When it begins wiggling, tap the small x in the icon corner
3. Tap Delete on the confirmation message
Whichever method you choose, AppEven will be deleted
Frequently Asked Questions:
These answer all your questions about AppEven:
Is AppEven Safe?
Yes, because you are not jailbreaking your device to use it. SSL encryption is also built-in to keep your downloads secure and we didn’t find anything that could harm your device in our tests.
What Devices Will it Work on?
AppEven is supported on all iPhone and iPad models on iOS 10 or above or iPadOS.
How to Fix the White Screen?
Simply delete AppEven from your device and reinstall it.
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
This is because Apple cannot verify third-party app developers but you can:
1. Not the developer’s name and close the error message
2. Go into Settings > General > Profiles
3. Tap the app developer and tap Trust or Verify
4. Close Settings – the error is gone
I Don’t See an Install Option
This error occurs if you are already running an earlier AppEven version. Conflict occurs when you try to run a more up-to-date version so you need to delete AppEven from your device and start over.
Why Should I Use AppEven?
Simply because it offers everything the official app store doesn’t have – modified games, tweaked apps, working emulators, and more. It is completely free, you don’t have to jailbreak and there are no other restrictions.
Are AppEven and Panda Helper the Same?
Mostly. AppEven doesn’t work on all devices but the developers got together to ensure that, where you can’t use AppEven, you can use Panda Helper, and vice versa. That way, you can get your apps and games no matter which app store you use.
Will it Work on Android?
No. AppEven has been developed only for iOS users but the developers say they are working on producing an Android app in the near future. For now, ignore all websites that say they have the APK file as they are fake.
How to Find an App or Game?
Use the built-in search bar or manually search the categories to find an app or game. Tap it and let it install.
AppEven offers everything the official store doesn’t and it’s completely free so download it on your device today.