Palm Bay Chamber Director Installation Set For Feb. 21
By Space Coast Daily // January 15, 2014
PALM BAY HOSPITAL HOSTS DINNER
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA — The Greater Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce will host their 2014 Installation Dinner and Awards Banquet on Friday, Feb. 21 at Palm Bay Hospital.
The 2014 Board of Directors will be installed that evening with the Honorable Judge Michelle Vitt-Baker officiating. John Walsh, CEO of Port Canaveral, is the keynote speaker for the evening, which begins at 6 p.m.
The annual Businesses of the Year, Distinguished Service and Platinum and Golden Palm winners will be announced that evening. In addition a short year in review video will be shown summarizing the many events and activities including ribbon cuttings for new businesses that the chamber and city officials participated in throughout the year.
“The annual Installation Dinner is well attended by the business and civic leaders in our community,” said Victoria Northrup.
“The announcement of the award winners, which is kept under wraps until the night of the event, is always an exciting element to the evening.”
The major sponsor for the evening is Health First, a Gold-Plus Trustee for the organization.
Additional sponsorships are available ranging from $250 to $1,000. Anyone wishing to sponsor or attend the event may RSVP on the chamber website under “events” at GreaterPalmBayChamber.com or call 321-951-9998.
2014 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
• Dr. Jeff MonteLeon, LifeForce Chiropractic – Chairman of the Board
• Tarilyn Fazekas, Health-First – Incoming Chairwoman of the Board
• Puneet Kapur, Holiday Inn Express – Secretary
• Nancy Domonousky, Peninsula Title – Treasurer
• Danny Timothy, El Chico’s Mexican Restaurant – Immediate Past Chair
• George Geletko, Waste Management – Vice Chair
• Olivia Gladnick, Glad Eyecare – Vice Chair
• Joe Raley, State Farm – Vice Chair
• Lynda Weatherman, Space Coast EDC – Director
• Howard Tipton, Brevard County Manager – Director
• Josh Zaradona, Wellcare – Director
• Javier Molinares, Al Dia Today – Director
• Cindy Forstall, Wells-Fargo – Director
• Vicki Mays, PIP Printing – Director
• Cindy Forstall, Wells-Fargo, Director
• Kathryn Reid, Melbourne Hilton Rialto – Director
• Ray Grady – Founder
The Ex Officio members include Bonilyn Willbanks, Town of Malabar; Richard Ennis, Melbourne International Airport; Sue Hann, City of Palm Bay; Ross Whitley, Berman Hopkins, Nick Tsamoutales, City of Palm Bay; Dr. Ethel Newman – Eastern Florida State College; Police Chief Doug Muldoon, City of Palm Bay; Scott Morgan, City of West Melbourne.
The Greater Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce, formed in 1989, has over 1,200 active, prospective and courtesy members and is the only chamber of commerce in the US that is aligned with a sister chamber in Cashel, Ireland. This year marks the 25th anniversary for the organization. The 2014 Palm Bay Chamber Trustees include Health-First, Waste Management, City of Palm Bay, Florida Power & Light, Florida Tech, Intersil and Wellcare.