Florida East Coast Real Estate Pet Photo Contest, Photograph Your Furry Friend and Win!
By Space Coast Daily // October 30, 2020
photograph your furry friend wearing their FREE pet bandana and submit your photo
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Florida East Coast Real Estate, Inc. has rolled out a Pet Photo Contest for 2020. From now until December 21, you can photograph your furry friend wearing their FREE pet bandana and submit your photo online in three different ways:
You can get your FREE blue pet bandana the following three ways:
1) STOP BY Florida East Coast Real Estate at 423 West Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island (near the intersection of South Tropical Trail and FL520)
2) CALL 321-877-4800 and request a pet bandana
3) E-MAIL email@example.com and request a pet bandana providing your name, your pet’s name, your mailing address and telephone number.
Three Easy Ways to Enter to and Win!
1) Post the photo on Facebook and tag @FloridaEastCoastRealEstateInc.
2) Post the photo on Instagram and tag @FECREHomes
3) Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your pet’s name, your mailing address and telephone number.
Online voting will commence on December 21, and the winner will be announced @FloridaEastCoastRealEstateInc. on December 30.
Follow the Facebook Florida East Coast Real Estate page at https://www.facebook.com/floridaeastcoastrealestateinc for contest updates and voting.
The GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a one-year subscription to BarkBox or KitNipBox monthly toy/treat delivery, a $250 value).
CONTEST RULES: You can enter as many times as you like (different photos please) from anywhere! Florida East Coast Real Estate, Inc. agents and employees are not eligible to enter the contest. By submitting photographic entries you grant Florida East Coast Real Estate, Inc. the right to publish the photos as needed for an unlimited duration. Other contest rules and restrictions may apply. BarkBox and KitNipBox are registered trademarks of each individual respective company and are not affiliated with Florida East Coast Real Estate, Inc.