ABOUT FIRST CHOICE
By First Choice Medical Group // October 21, 2013
First Choice Medical Group aims to provide a caring, comprehensive, high quality, cost effective care to patients with injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
We strive to provide our patients with exemplary customer service by treating them with courtesy, respect, compassion and confidentiality. We attempt to minimize the inconveniences of treatment to our patients by providing prompt, courteous service. To this end, we offer as part of our practice, outpatient surgery and physical therapy.
We promote quality medical care along the Space Coast through participation in hospital medical staff functions, benchmarking with similar organizations and participation with local and national medical societies. We participate with the local medical educational institutions to prepare new healthcare professionals for our community.
We dedicate ourselves to visionary leadership in medical and business practice, being mindful of our commitment to the unique individuals who constitute the First Choice Medical Group.
- To ensure that patients feel cared for in all areas of our service from the moment they call for an appointment with a doctor, until their insurance is billed and payment received.
- To provide a professional and fulfilling work environment for employees and physicians that provides a fair income and allows a good quality of life.
- We will care for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- Integrity at every level will not be compromised.
- We will strive to deliver maximum value for every dollar spent.
- We value the personal lives of our employees and physicians.
- We value excellence in medical education at all staff levels.
- We recruit, train and re-train physicians and support staff to the highest level of service.
- We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic.
- We provide an efficient and pleasant environment to enhance caring for our patients.
- We provide the highest quality customer service, which addresses the customer’s medical and financial issues.