The Main Advantages and Disadvantages of the 1XBet
By Space Coast Daily // July 15, 2022
A little about 1xbet
In 2011, the official website was created (gaming domain 1xBet com). From that moment, the golden age of 1 xBet began. World fame has made it possible for the bookmaker to work in more than 50 countries. The company has a license, but registration took place in an offshore zone.
1xBet allows you to place bets in various currencies and with the help of many payment systems. Also a pleasant discovery is the presence of low limits on bet sizes.
Like any bookmaker, 1 xBet has advantages and disadvantages.
Benefits of 1xBet:
1. This company is reliable and boasts stability and high speed of payments. 1xBet is also a sponsor of many major sporting events.
2, The client is always the most important for the company. The site and applications work without interruption, registration is convenient and fast, the bonus program does not leave anyone indifferent. Thanks to this, 1xBet occupies top positions in all ratings. You can download the 1xbet app:
3. Always fresh statistics, online broadcasts.
4. Customer support is fast and efficient.
5. Large selection of events for different sports and favorable odds.
Disadvantages of 1 xBet:
1. Excessive incredulity of the bookmaker in relation to some players. If the company has the slightest suspicion about the client, it can block his account and stop payments.
2. Offshore company status in many countries. Since 1xBet is not a taxpayer in many countries, the security of financial movements depends on the company itself. On the one hand, it makes it easier to deposit and withdraw money. However, the company may require identity documents as verification on the first attempt to withdraw money.
The company did not stint on the development of mobile applications for Android and iOS. They are as convenient as the site, and the speed of their work is high.