Brevard Physicians Network ‘Salute To the Stars’
By Brevard Physicians Network // April 14, 2012
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Brevard Physicians Network held their exciting “Salute To the Stars” Membership Dinner Gala on Friday, Nov. 11 at Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Resort and Spa on Melbourne Beach, Florida.
Brevard Physicians Network is an Independent Practice Association consisting of approximately 300 physicians representing all medical and geographical coverage in Brevard County, Florida.
“BPN allows physicians to be freed from the ever-growing administrative tasks brought on by the continually changing and complex payer requirements,” said BPN CEO Brenda Radke.
BPN guidelines and principles include creating teams of highly-skilled employees, delivering measurable increases to physician revenue, continuing to find solutions for decreasing fixed office costs, providing physicians with the services they desire and delivering measurable cost savings to payers.
“BPN is dedicated to providing a solution that enables the physician to focus on their passion – caring for people,” she said.
Dawn Wells Among Special Guests
In addition to recognizing their outstanding physicians (please see the video links below), BPN featured Dawn Wells, aka “Mary Ann” of Gilligan’s Island, among the special guests for the evening.
She’s an actress, author, journalist, motivational speaker, adventurer, business woman, entrepreneur, teacher and president of her family foundation that focuses on helping women and children.
“I was very excited to be in Central Florida again this year,” said Wells, who arrived at Orlando International Airport from her home in Hollywood.
BPN STAR PROVIDER GALA VIDEOS
• DR. VINCENT SCIORTINO: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. MANOHAR REDDY: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. STEPHANE NAOUMOFF: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. MIGUEL LORENTE: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. MING LAI: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. DON DEHAVEN: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. LEON COHEN: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. KYAW THU: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. DOUG BARIMO: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO
• DR. DAVID BADOLATO: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO