Space Coast Fashion Week Sizzles In Melbourne
By Christey Krause // April 30, 2013
Events On Schedule Through Saturday
ABOVE VIDEO: “Textures, Etc. – Space Coast Fashion Week” is a week-long event that will showcase the talent of the local fashion industry including retailers, designers, photographers, models and makeup artists – as well as support local charities like the Children’s Home Society of Melbourne Florida, the Police Athletic League and the Salvation Army.
IMAGES BY CHRISTEY KRAUSE
BREVARD COUNTY • MELBOURNE, FLORIDA – Space Coast Fashion Week heated up Monday night in grand style with a special show at the Foosaner Art Museum in Melbourne.
Monday’s event was called Paris in the ’60s Fashion Event and featured models displaying fashions with a French-inspired theme.
Other Space Coast Fashion Week events sponsored by the Melbourne Regional Chamber fo Commerce include:
• Tuesday, April 30, Mini Fashion Show & Reception from 5 to 7 p.m. at The Petite Boutiques in downtown Melbourne. Admission is free and open to the public.
• Wednesday, May 1, Fashion show featuring local boutiques and “Beauty and the Boxer” from 6 to 8 p.m. at Mercedes Audi Porsche of Melbourne showroom. Admission is $35, which supports the Police Athletic League.
• Thursday, May 2, Presentation and reception from 5 to 7 p.m. featuring jewelry designer Mark Schneider at Wesche Jewelers in Viera. Admission is free and open to the public.
• Friday, May 3, WE Awards Banquet, “An Evening In Paris,” from 6 to 9 p.m. in the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place Ballroom. Admission is $45.
• Saturday, May 4, V.I.P Luncheon with Designers Premier Fashion Event, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place restaurant. Admission is $45.
• Saturday, May 4, Premier Fashion Event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place. The Salvation Army will also conduct a clothing drive. General admission is $10 each, or $90 for block of 10.
For information e-mail Naomi Penney at email@example.com or call 321-724-5400.