How to Download TweakBox App on iPhone
By Space Coast Daily // February 20, 2022
TweakBox is one of the better-known unofficial app stores for iOS users, but if you haven’t tried it yet, you are missing out on a whole heap of third-party apps, games, and loads of other excellent content. It’s all free, and there is no need to jailbreak to get all this, so read on for all the details.
What is TweakBox?
TweakBox is an incredibly popular third-party app store, providing users with unofficial content, tweaked apps, modified games, streaming apps, emulators, and more. There are more than 2000 apps and games to choose from, and it’s all free to use with no jailbreak needed. And the developers monitor the app regularly, adding new content, improvements, enhancements, and fixing any issues that arise.
TweakBox has several cool features, not least the fact that no jailbreak is required and that everything is free. With more than 2000 apps and games, the developers decided to make life easier for you and categorized the content in the following categories:
■ iOS App Store Apps – plenty of iOS content, including unofficial content, all free
■ TweakBox Exclusive Apps – plenty of unofficial content, like game emulators, movie streaming apps, screen recorders, tweaks, and more
■ Tweaked Apps – stock apps with lots of extra functionality and features
■ Modified Games – stock games with all in-app features unlocked, and new features included
How to Download TweakBox:
Downloading TweakBox is quite simple, so long as you follow the steps below. All you need is your iPhone or iPad and a good internet connection:
1. Open Safari Browser and go to the linked TweakBox download page
2. Choose a configuration profile and tap it – if one doesn’t download, try a different one
3. Tap Allow on the popup message
4. When the app page opens, tap Install
5. When Settings opens, tap Install Profile
6. Type in your passcode if asked to, and Safari opens again
7. Tap Install > Install
8. When Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next > Done
9. When you see the icon on your home page, the app store is installed
How to Fix the Untrusted Developer Error
Tap on the TweakBox icon, and you will probably see an Untrusted Developer error. This is Apple’s way of telling you that, because TweakBox is unofficial, they cannot verify the developers. You can do this quite easily:
1. Remember the developer’s name and close the error message
2. Go into your iOS settings app and tap on General
3. Tap on Profiles and find the developers in the profile’s list
4. Tap on it and then tap the Trust or Verify button
5. Close Settings
Now when you open TweakBox, you will not see the error message. Please be aware that you may need to follow these steps for apps and games you download from the store.
How to Use TweakBox:
TweakBox is dead easy to use:
1. Open TweakBox and go to the bottom of the screen
2. Tap on Apps and choose an app category
3. Choose an app or game to download
4. Tap it and tap Install
5. Follow the on-screen installation directions and wait for the icon to appear on your screen
If you are faced with the Untrusted Developer error when you try to use your app, follow the steps above to fix it.
Fixing Common TweakBox Errors:
TweakBox is stable and one of the most reliable unofficial app stores but you may come across one of these three errors, all easy to fix:
This is the most common error and the simplest to resolve:
1. Launch your iOS Settings app
2. Tap on Safari
3. Tap on Clear Website Data
4. Go back to TweakBox, the screen should be back to normal
5. If this doesn’t fix it, simply delete TweakBox and reinstall it
TweakBox Stopped Working:
This happens because TweakBox is unofficial and is similar to the Untrusted Developer error:
1. Remove TweakBox from your device and reinstall it
2. Open iOS Settings
3. Tap on General and go to Profiles
4. Tap the TweakBox profile and then tap on Trust or Verify
5. Close Settings – TweakBox should now be working again
Cannot Download TweakBox:
This is another very common error and will only appear if you already have an earlier version of TweakBox on your device. If you try to install a newer version, the two versions will conflict with one another.
1. Remove TweakBox and turn your device off completely
2. Leave it for a few minutes and then turn your device back on
3. Reinstall TweakBox and it should work just fine
TweakBox is used by millions of people worldwide. It’s completely free so install it on your device today and find out why TweakBox is so popular.